Sale and Leaseback Scheme
Our sale and leaseback scheme gives you the option to buy one of our superb show homes and lease it back to us, providing a great investment opportunity and guaranteed rental income.
With an attractive annual yield of up to 5%*, buying a show home is a solid investment, providing you with a secured income for 2 years. The scheme works by allowing investors and future homeowners to secure a stunning show home, complete with high-quality fixtures and fittings, at Stowford Mill – soon to become the one of the region’s best places to live, work, eat, shop and stay.
How does it work?
- Buy one of our show homes and lease it back to us – it’s as simple as that.
- Providing you with an easy and low risk investment, we will pay you up to 5%* annual yield for the duration of the lease, over two years.
- Once we’ve finished selling our homes, we will ensure the show home is handed back to you in excellent condition, ready for you to live in or rent out again.
- Guaranteed rental income for two years
- Up to 5%* yield
- No maintenance costs for a minimum of two years
- Low risk investment
- No council tax payable
- The scheme is available to cash buyers and those with a ‘buy to let’ mortgage
About the Mill
Discover Stowford Mill, an eight-acre site former paper mill and one of Devon’s oldest industrial sites. The developer behind the £24M scheme, Burrington Estates, has an impressive track record for the imaginative regeneration of historic buildings, and is now completing the new chapter of this site’s rich history. Stowford Mill will become a unique place in which to live, work, eat, shop and stay, with contemporary new homes, retail units, offices and leisure facilities across this eight-acre riverside development nestled into the Erme Valley.
To register your interest in this scheme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 717710.
The scheme is available to cash buyers and those with a ‘buy to let’ mortgage. For further information about this scheme, please contact Stowford Mill’s friendly sales team.
*5% annual yield rate may vary by property and location. All terms and prices are subject to change without notice. Please speak to Maria for full details. Show home images are illustrative only. Information correct at time of going to press *Purchaser will need to fund SDLT and legal fees.